Do you know the definition of first-time homebuyer? Did you know you can qualify to be a first time homebuyer even if you've purchased before? Simply moving to a new state can qualify you as a first time homebuyer!
VHDA’s First Time Home Buying programs are truly a breath of fresh air!
Did you know that:
- a First Time Homebuyer by definition is someone who hasn’t had a mortgage in 36 months!
- in “Targeted VHDA Areas” you don’t have to be a first time homebuyer at all!
- the VHDA offers 100% loan options for buyers!
- the VHDA offers a 3% grant to help with the down payment of a loan!
- the VHDA program works with all eligible buyers to make sure they understand how to balance their finances.
Qualified buyers may receive up to 3 percent of the purchase price, to help with the down payment on their first home.
Buyers must have household incomes at or below program limits. Down Payment Assistance Grant may be used with only the following VHDA purchase programs: Conventional, FHA and Fannie Mae. Additionally, grant funds may not be used in combination with other down payment assistance resources (including FHA Plus). Finally, the down payment assistance grant has no repayment (with no note or deed of trust).
VHDA's first mortgage must be locked on or after March 12, 2015 and the funds (available on a first-come, first-served basis) must be allocated by September 30, 2015.
As a Certified Licensed VHDA Instructor and Originator, Joe Sable's knowledge can unlock the door to your new home! Contact him directly for more information about this program and more!
Senior Loan Officer, NMLS# 1090019
8521 Leesburg Pike, Suite 275, Vienna, VA 22182
Apply Online: https://www.swbcmortgage.com/joesable
And ... if you're in the market for a new home to purchase with your VHDA program loan, take a look at this beauty:
To learn more about this listing, visit I Saw A Sign